To access resources, services, and training opportunities at the Pikes Peak Workforce center, you need to create an account in the state job database, ConnectingColorado.com.
You may create your account at home or in our main office, at 1675 Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, 80907 or at our offices in Cripple Creek, Calhan, Fountain, and Woodland Park.
After creating your account, you will receive a scan card that allows you access to our facilities. If you create your account from home, when you come to the office tell the receptionist that you have created your account in Connecting Colorado and she or he will give you a scan card.
To create your account, you will need:
1. Your social security number (You are a New Job Seeker)
2. You will be asked to set up a password so think of something that is easy for you to remember.
3. Your contact information including an email address. Please do not use a Yahoo address because Yahoo blocks our messages to you about job openings. If you don’t have an email address, please set one up on one of the free sites: Hotmail.com; Google email, etc.
4. Your work history
5. If you were in the military, information about your military service, including date of enlistment and separation.
6. The type of work you are seeking (you can put in 4 different job categories or job titles)
7. Your skills (You can enter up to 60 skills. It is important that you enter as many as possible.)
Be sure to click on the continue button at the bottom of each page.
At the end of the process you will come to an Equal Opportunity page. Your account is not complete until you click on the “I understand” button at the bottom of this page. You should then get a message, “You are now registered.”
Already Have an Account?
To update your profile or conduct a job search in the state database, you must return to Connecting Colorado. When you return, sign in as a Returning Job Seeker.
We recommend that you review your account every three months and make any necessary updates, such as a change of address, phone number, or email address.
For Email Marketing you can trust