Services for Veterans
Our Veterans Team provides intensive services to veterans who have significant barriers to employment.
As fellow veterans, we are dedicated to helping you understand and align your skill sets with the available job opportunities in our region.
Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make confident career choices.
We’ll guide you through:
- Career Guidance
- Résumé and cover letter writing
- Interview tips and techniques
- Translating military experience to civilian responsibilities
- Identifying education, training and experience requirements
- Navigating online job boards and career fair resources
- Job Search activities, including workshops and networking groups
- Training opportunities in high-demand occupations
For more information, contact us at 719.667.3700
Veterans have priority for all Pikes Peak Workforce Center services.
Auxiliary Aids/Services or Modifications
Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a service, program, or activity of PPWFC, should contact Tiffany Clark-Trujillo as soon as possible (but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event) at 719-667-3885 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make your request electronically at https://ppwfc.org/accessibility-to-services