Recruit & Select
Pikes Peak Workforce Center Job Fairs are productive, high-energy events attracting more than 800 job seekers at each event. Adult job fairs are held in Colorado Springs in the spring and fall. Young adult job fairs, for ages 16-24, are held in Colorado Springs, Woodland Park and Cripple Creek each spring.
- Targeted recruiting of job seekers is a key feature of PPWFC job fairs. PPWFC staff publicizes our job fairs to qualified candidates, based on the occupational requirements of employers attending the job fair.
- Hundreds of job-ready candidates in one location.
- No-cost, highly-publicized turn-key event.
- The proof is in the results! PPWFC job fairs receive a 99 percent good or excellent rating from participating employers.
- Customized hiring events offer recruiting and candidate selection in one day, at one location!
- Employers connect with qualified job seekers in PPWFC’s advanced recruiting center where applications, assessments, interviews, and selection can occur all in one day.
- Targeted recruiting efforts match candidate skill sets with your job requirements, yielding a pool of qualified candidates and saving you time and money!
- Start here: Hiring Event Registration
- Connectingcolorado.com allows you to search more than 20,000 active job seekers in El Paso and Teller counties. It is one of the largest candidate pools in our region!
- Combined with the candidate screening expertise of your Pikes Peak Workforce Center professionals and the candidate alert feature in connectingcolorado.com, your job posting can be publicized to the most precisely matched candidates within hours of your posting.
For more information on any of our services, please call us at 719-667-3814.