Pikes Peak Workforce Center Adult and Young Adult Job Fairs are productive, high-energy events providing businesses access to hundreds of candidates. Adult job fairs are conducted semiannually averaging 125 employers, 1,200 job seekers and representing over 5,000 regional jobs. Young Adult job fairs, for ages 16-24, are held in Colorado Springs, Woodland Park and Cripple Creek each spring.
Benefits to the employer:
- Hundreds of job-ready candidates in one location.
- No-cost, highly-publicized turn-key event.
- The proof is in the results! PPWFC job fairs receive a 99 percent good or excellent rating from participating employers!
Customized Hiring Events
Are you facing challenges in finding suitable employees? If you have four or more vacancies, a customized hiring event at the Pikes Peak Workforce Center can help you. Setting up an event is simple! Register here to request a customized hiring event.
Post your job openings at connectingcolorado.com! This state job search resource is a highly productive recruiting tool, provided at no cost to your company. It’s easy to use and helps your business meet EEOC requirements.
- connectingcolorado.com allows you to search more than 20,000 active job seekers registered in El Paso and Teller counties!
- Combined with the candidate screening expertise of Pikes Peak Workforce Center professionals your job postings in ConnectingColorado can be promoted to the most precisely matched candidates within hours of your posting.
For more information on any of our services, please call us at 719-667-3814.