Accessibility to Services
On request, PPWFC offers Accessibility to Services for Persons with Disabilities, or to English Language Learners, or those who have Limited English Language Proficiency.
Equal Opportunity Is the Law:
The Pikes Peak Workforce Center is prohibited from discriminating on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief, and for beneficiaries only, citizenship or participation in programs funded under Pikes Peak Workforce Center, as amended, in admission or access to, opportunity or treatment in, or employment in the administration of or in connection with any Pikes Peak Workforce Center funded program. Language Assistance Services, Auxiliary Aids and Services will be provided in a timely manner upon request.
Assistive services for persons with disabilities are only available at our MAIN LOCATION (1675 Garden of the Gods Road):
- Fully-equipped computers with adaptive technology
- Training opportunities for eligible persons
- Modifications to PPWFC policies and procedures as necessary to provide equal opportunity to all programs, services, and activities
Computers and software for persons with disabilities are only available at our MAIN LOCATION (1675 Garden of the Gods Road)
- Screen reading software (JAWS for Windows)
- Screen magnification software (MAGIC)
- Access to internet, word processing, phones, copy machines and scanners
- Fully adjustable work stations
Note: We have staff available to provide assistance.
Modifications for use of services by persons with disabilities include:
- Sign Language Interpreter services (ASL) provided upon request
- Access to the UbiDuo2 Face-to-Face communication system (only available at our MAIN LOCATION (1675 Garden of the Gods Road)
- Access to a video telecommunication device for the Deaf, TTY device (only available at our MAIN LOCATION (1675 Garden of the Gods Road)
- Document magnification device (only available at our MAIN LOCATION (1675 Garden of the Gods Road)
English Language Learners / Limited English Proficiency Accommodations for Services on request
- Spoken Language Interpreter (Multiple languages)
- Verbal and printed information