Are you …
- Between the ages of 18-64?
- Currently receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits?
- Interested in returning to work, increasing your income and becoming financially independent?
If you answered yes to those questions, you may be a candidate for Social Security’s Ticket to Work Program!
The Ticket to Work Program can help you:
- Refine your résumé and polish your interview skills
- Connect you with training opportunities
- Obtain a career that aligns with your interests and aptitudes
- Plan for your future financial goals
- Maintain employment and advance your career
For more information, visit: ssa.gov/work
Ready to get started?
Contact Julie Cook
Disability Resource Coordinator
Phone: 719-338-5509 or email: email@example.com