Young Adult Employment Services in Colorado Springs
SERVICES FOR YOUTH JOB SEEKERS INCLUDE:
- Job Search activities including workshops and career exploration assesments
- Personalized Career Guidance
- Training opportunities in demand occupations
- And more!
"The team at the PPWFC helped me write my first resume and get past interview anxiety to land an internship, allowing me to learn new skills and pay my rent. The PPWFC is also helping me explore career paths as I consider my college education."
- The first step to participate in young adult services at PPWFC is to create an account in Connecting Colorado.
- Next, register for a Young Adult WIOA Orientation to complete an application and speak one on one with a young adult counselor. Click here for more information.
The Pikes Peak Workforce Center Young Adult Facebook Page
Stay connected. Receive young adult related updates and news about the local job market, job hunt tips, workshops, job fair dates and much more. Click here to like and follow our page!