On request, PPWFC offers Accessibility to Services for Persons with Disabilities, and those who are English Language Learners or have Limited English Language Proficiency.
Equal Opportunity Is the Law:
The Pikes Peak Workforce Center is prohibited from discriminating on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief, and for beneficiaries only, citizenship or participation in programs funded under Pikes Peak Workforce Center, as amended, in admission or access to, opportunity or treatment in, or employment in the administration of or in connection with any Pikes Peak Workforce Center funded program. Language Assistance Services, Auxiliary Aids and Services will be provided in a timely manner upon request.
Services for persons with disabilities include the following:
- Fully-equipped computers with adaptive technology
- Training opportunities for eligible persons
- Modifications to policies, practices or procedures
Computers and software for persons with disabilities includes:
- Screen reading software (JAWS for Windows)
- Screen magnification software (MAGIC)
- Access to internet, word processing, phones, copy machines and scanners
- Fully adjustable work station
- Screen magnification device
Note: Staff are available to provide assistance.Modifications for use of services by persons with disabilities includes:
- Sign Language Interpreter services (ASL)
- Access to a video telecommunication device for the Deaf (TTY device).
English Language Learners / Limited English Proficiency Modifications for Services on request
- Spoken Language Interpreter (Multiple languages)
- Verbal and printed information