Employee Development Grant 2020
Grants are now available to businesses to provide training to upskill current employees. The Employee Development Grant is for training that is work-based and/or classroom training that increases the competitiveness of the employee and the employer. This program allows participants to acquire new skills allowing them to move to a higher-skilled and higher-paid job within the company, thus permitting the company to hire a job seeker to back-fill the incumbent worker’s pre-training position. View the Press Release here: Employee Development Grant_Press Release_12 Dec 2019
- Information Sessions for Employers: Friday, January 10 (from 9 to 10 AM), and Friday, January 17, 2020 (from 1 to 2 PM), Pikes Peak Workforce Center.
- Deadline for Grant Applications: January 24, 2020.
- Announcement of Grant Winners: Friday, February 7, 2020.
- Grant Instruction Sessions for Grant Winners: Friday, February 14 (9-10:30 AM), and Tuesday, February 18, 2020 (1:30-3 PM).
- Deadline for Employer Contracts: Monday, February 24, 2020.
- Deadline for completion of employee training: Friday May 29, 2020.
- Deadline for Employer Invoices & Certificates: Friday, June 5, 2020.
For more information on any of our services, please call us at 719-667-3814.