Employee Development Grant 2019
Grants are now available to businesses to provide training to upskill current employees. The Employee Development Grant is for training that is work-based and/or classroom training that increases the competitiveness of the employee and the employer. This program allows participants to acquire new skills allowing him or her to move to a higher-skilled and higher-paid job within the company, thus permitting the company to hire a job seeker to back-fill the incumbent worker’s pre-training position.
Learn more about how to apply for this grant! Attend an info session on Monday, March 4, 2019, at noon or 4:30 PM at the Pikes Peak Workforce Center. Info sessions are not required, but are helpful and will go over how to apply and the grant requirements.
Employer Application download – Application deadline: March 15, 2019 (To fill out this form electronically, download it and open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please save the file with your company’s name and feel free to email it to email@example.com, or call 719.667.3814 for further assistance.)
- 2. PPL15 Attachment #2 IWT – EDG Employer Application 2019
- 3. PPL15 Attachment #3 IWT – EDG Pre-Award Assessment 2019
- 4. PPL15 Attachment #4 IWT – EDG Application Evaluation 2019
- 5. PPL15 Attachment #5 IWT – EDG Employer Contract 2019
- 7. PPL15 Attachment #7 IWT – EDG Employer Invoice 2019