Veteran/Military - funds for training  

If you can answer YES to ANY of the questions below (and you’re a resident of El Paso or Teller counties), you may be eligible for training funds! 

  • I am a veteran or a veteran’s spouse: And I have recently received public assistance, or I am considered low-income or underemployed.
  • I am a spouse of an active duty service member: And I’ve lost my job due to a change in duty station; or have received a notice of termination or layoff from employment.
  • I am a service member who is transitioning out of the service (within 12 months of separating or 24 months of retirement), or I have recently separated from the military.

To find out if you qualify for assistance with this program, please contact Veteran Coach Dave Brubaker, by filling out this contact form.