Meet and speak with employers who offer Apprenticeships!
When: November 14, 2018
11 am Active duty, guard & reserve members, veterans & their spouses
Noon – 3 pm Open to general public
Where: Pikes Peak Workforce Center, 1675 garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
- An apprenticeship is an opportunity to receive hands-on career training, an education, and a paycheck!
- Apprentices earn while they learn, reducing their need to take on debt.
- Nearly 9 out of 10 apprentices are employed after completing their apprenticeship with an average starting salary of $60K per year.
- This Job Fair is for U.S. Department of Labor Registered Apprenticeships that expect to have open positions in the next 12 months.
Why are Apprenticeships making a comeback in the U.S.? Listen to our CEO Traci Marques on KRDO NewsRadio‘s Business Connection with Ted Robertson explaining the benefit and variety of apprenticeships!
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers
- The American Culinary Federation
- E Light Electrical Services
- Colorado Laborers and Contractors
- Southwest Carpenters
- Haynes Mechanical Systems
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- Operating Engineers
- RK Mechanical
- Colorado Springs Utilities
- Colorado Springs Sheet Metal Workers
- Lockheed Martin Advanced Manufacturing Technician Apprenticeship Program (AMTAP)