The Pikes Peak Workforce Center is the American Job Center serving El Paso and Teller counties. We connect vital businesses with work-ready job seekers and employer-driven services.
Our clients range from entry-level to professional, including youth, adults, people returning to the workforce, and those with barriers to employment. We provide job search and training opportunities, including 20 different job seeker workshops—ranging from basic computer use and resume preparation to LinkedIn, branding/networking and more—and always at no cost. We host the largest job fairs in Southern Colorado as well as weekly hiring events.
In support of regional employers, we host recruitment events, pre-employment assessments, provide a database of searchable candidate profiles and more.
Our website lists thousands of job opportunities and is updated each week! At PPWFC, veterans receive priority service.
Learn more about how we can help you with our free services at PPWFC.org.
The Pikes Peak Workforce Center connects vital businesses with work-ready job seekers and employer-driven services.
We promote the economic vitality of the Pikes Peak Region.
- We are agile at responding to emerging needs of the diverse and growing workforce.
- We change the lives of job seekers with proven training and employment opportunities.
- Our employer partners know and acknowledge the value we add to their bottom line.
- We are a model for the responsible use of federal funds and a leader in workforce development, organizational effectiveness, and collaborative partnerships.
- And, we are a great place to work!
For Email Marketing you can trust.