Pikes Peak Workforce Center is the American Job Center serving El Paso and Teller counties that connects vital businesses with work-ready job seekers and employer-driven services. We provide job search and training opportunities, and always at no cost. Last year, we served more than 39,000 clients including more than 10,000 Veterans and over 1,000 young adults. We provide 19 no-cost job seeker workshops ranging from basic computer use and resume preparation to LinkedIn, branding/networking and more. We partner with regional employers and our website lists thousands of job opportunities and is updated each week, we host weekly hiring events for employers and host the largest regional job fairs. Veterans always receive priority service and clients range from entry-level to professional; include youth, adults, people returning to the workforce, and those with barriers to employment. In support of regional employers, we host recruitment and candidate sourcing events, group and individual pre-employment assessments, provide a job database of searchable candidate profiles and more. Learn more at ppwfc.org
The Pikes Peak Workforce Center connects vital businesses with work-ready job seekers and employer-driven services.
- We are agile at responding to emerging needs of the diverse and growing workforce.
- We change the lives of job seekers with proven training and employment opportunities.
- Our employer partners know and acknowledge the value we add to their bottom line.
- We are a model for the responsible use of federal funds and a leader in workforce development, organizational effectiveness, and collaborative partnerships.
- And, we are a great place to work!